Meetings & Events
The Clallam County MRC meets on the 3rd Monday of each month from 5:30 pm to 7:30 PM at Port Angeles Board of County Commissioners Hearing Room, located at 223 E 4th St, Port Angeles, WA 98362 unless otherwise posted. All meetings are open to the public.
The event will take place at Port Angeles City Pier and at Feiro Marine Life Center. The event is free and will celebrate the essential role science and technology play in our daily lives. There will be booths, posters, kids activities and presentations.
Learn from experts about ways to protect your property from erosion, and alternatives to hard armoring that help prevent erosion.
This FREE workshop is for shoreline landowners who:
- Live on a bluff and want to reduce erosion, drainage, or vegetation impacts to your property
- Have a broad beach or low bank and want tips on how to protect your property while promoting healthy marine ecosystems
- Are considering installing, removing or repairing armoring on your shoreline
Workshop topics include:
- How to manage beach and bluff erosion
- Alternatives to hard shoreline armoring
- Enhancing beach access
- Native vegetation for slope stability and habitat
Apply for a free technical site visit from qualified professionals and receive management recommendations for your property (non-regulatory; conducted by private consultants).
Free engineering design services and permitting assistance are available for a limited number of qualified participants considering removal or reduction of hard shoreline armoring.
Reserve your spot today!
Online registration at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Clallam2018
or Phone: 360-733-1725Guy Cole Event Center, 202 N Blake Ave, Sequim